Where Stress Takes a Holiday
Rental Contract for Shore's Heaven
27204 Spritsail Ct
Salvo, NC 27972
Our posted payment schedule is as follows:
THIS LEASE MUST BE SIGNED BY TENANT AND RETURNED TO OWNER WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT OR RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED AND OPEN TO NEW BOOKING. Clicking the acceptance button is the same as signing.
This contract constitutes an agreement between the Tenant and Daniel & Janet Spaventa, (Owner).
1. Tenant understands that this is a privately owned dwelling with the Owner’s furnishings, and the Owner shall not be responsible for providing any additional furniture or equipment. If the air conditioning system or any other appliances become inoperable, Owner will exert efforts to have them serviced. However, Owner cannot guarantee the time required to make such repairs.
2. To protect your investment, you are strongly advised to purchase travel/lodging insurance. We suggest considering taking travel insurance for protection against unforeseen circumstances and/or hurricane evacuation, as no refunds will be made, Travel insurance is available commercially, including on line with companies such as travelguard, CSA and Allianz. If you need further assistance in getting travel insurance please contact me.
3. It is agreed that Owner may have their agents, for the purpose of cleaning and repair, enter the premises at 10:00 am on the day of departure and remain on the premises until 6:00 pm on the day of arrival if necessary. Every effort will be made to have the leased property available by 4:00 pm. Tenant acknowledges that Owner’s agents may need to access the property during the leased period for general repairs and maintenance. Home must be left in satisfactory condition as described below in order to secure a full refund of security deposit.
4. Occupancy: Maximum occupancy is fourteen (14). Babies in cribs are not included. Maximum occupancy must be strictly adhered to. Vacation home is rented to family groups only. NO HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE GROUPS ARE PERMITTED, REGARDLESS OF AGE. Leaseholder must be at least 24 years of age (unless express permission is given). IF ANY HOME IS FOUND TO EXCEED THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY OR FAMILY GROUP RESTRICTIONS OR TENANT FAILS TO COMPLY WITH ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS, TENANT WILL BE EVICTED WITHOUT REFUND.
5. CANCELLATIONS must be submitted in writing. No refunds of rents paid will be made until the period is re-rented and confirmed. If the cancellation period cannot be re-rented, all monies less the Security Deposit (if applicable) and taxes shall be forfeited.
6. HURRICANE REFUNDS – no refunds of rents paid will be made for inclement weather or mandatory evacuations. Trip insurance can be purchased to protect against covered losses.
7. SECURITY DEPOSITS – Tenant may be subject to a security deposit in an amount as determined by owner. Deductions may be made for excessive cleaning, damage to the property or its contents, missing items, furniture or carpet cleaning, and other damages. Security deposits will be refunded within 21 days of departure. Tenant agrees to leave the home in as good condition as when found. Tenant understands that funds will be placed in an interest bearing account to the benefit of the Owner.
8. Tenant understands that this agreement may not be assigned or sublet. Tenant agrees that he will not use, not permit the use of premises for any unlawful or disorderly purposes, not commit or permit a nuisance to be committed. NO FIREWORKS ARE PERMITTED.
9. PETS – This is a pet free house. Pets are not permitted. Should the Tenant be found with a pet without prior approval of owner, Tenant will be subject to eviction without refund.
10. This is a NO SMOKING HOUSE. Please respect this request to avoid deduction from Security Deposit for extra cleaning.
11. LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and its employees, from and against all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of this lease, resulting from any cause whatsoever.
12. JURISDICTION: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of the State of North Carolina and be treated as though it were executed in the County of Currituck. Any action relating to this Agreement shall only be instituted and prosecuted in courts in North Carolina. Tenant consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
13. TRANSFER OF PREMISES: Should the property which is the subject of this Agreement be sold or otherwise transferred prior to occupancy, in accordance with the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act, Tenant will be notified of the transfer and of Tenants' rights concerning refunds or use of the property.
14. TERMS & CONDITIONS: The House Rules, as defines at this link (http://www.shoresheaven.com/house-rules.html) are part of this agreement by reference here.
Tenant Signature: _________________________________Date:___________
Note: Clicking the confirmation button is the same as signing the agreement.
US funds only.
Thank you for renting with us!
Copyright 2013-2017© ShoresHeaven.com. All rights reserved. | 1760 Spring House Rd, Chester Springs, PA 19425| 610-827-7476